Your involvement with our agency ensures resources of time, treasure, and talents are available to provide compassionate care to at-risk children and families in our community. As we work together, we are building a Community of Hope to provide support to the individuals we serve. Consider getting involved in one or more of these simple ways:
- Become a foster parent
- Donation drives
- We depend on gift-in-kind donations of basic supplies and clothing to serve our clients.
- Back to School Supply Drive – this donation drive collects the basic school supplies needed for the start of the school year. This includes: backpacks, binders, folders, notebooks, pencils, art supplies, and clothing. This drive happens during July and August.
- Christmas Connections – You can make Christmas dreams come true by donating during our Christmas Connection drive. This drive collects gifts and other goodies for children and foster families needed throughout the year.
- You can volunteer to mentor a kid, organize the Resource Room, or help with events and donation drives. Contact us now to become a volunteer or complete our volunteer form today
- Your prayers are needed. As a faith-based organization, we believe in the power of pray. We need prayer, as much as the physical resources that help us do our job. Therefore, our prayer requests are endless.
- We ask for prayers for our clients, our supporters, our staff, the churches that help us. We have been serving vulnerable children and families for more than 90 years and only through the power of prayer have we been able to provide exceptional care.
- Support local foster families
- You can join the Community of Hope by reaching out to foster families in your area to offer them support. Provide emotional support, transportation, bring in meals or simply offer to help them with household chores.
- Support residential cottages
- Adopt a cottage and make holidays, birthdays, and individual accomplishments a special occasion.